9 Dec 2013

Statement Coat Styling Challenge (with Marks and Spencer)...


I am pretty boring when it comes to coats, with the exception of my pink coat almost every other coat I have ever owned has been black or navy blue. I have always been wary of spending money on a coloured coat because I thought there would be limited outfits I could wear it with. I was wrong. When M and S asked if I would take part in their Statement Coat Styling Challenge I jumped at the chance. I chose a red coat, something I think I would normally be too afraid to buy but when it arrived I was immediately in love. Not only is it super warm but the red is really striking too. I suddenly wanted to wear it with everything but eventually I settled on four different looks proving that a statement coat doesn’t just have to be for Christmas it can be a real investment. 

Look one...





Get the look (or similar): Coat. Jeans. Wellies. Jumper. Hat. Scarf.

Look two...


 
Get the look (or similar): Coat. Jeans. Top. Boots. Headband. Bag.

Look three...








Get the look (or similar):  Coat. Shirt. Skirt. Shoes. Bag

Look four...




Get the look: Coat. Shirt dress. Shoes.

So I say go on be bold, take a risk and indulge in a statement coat this Winter...

You can see more of the M and S coat collection here.

Love you long time. X


3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful Laura, you really suit red! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12.12.13

    Wow ! You look so lovely. Red really suits you. Your hair is looking good too..red is very festive. Hope your keeping well. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, Laura! I tkink red coat suite you very well! It is good because you can put it on black dress or braun or grey or white, it all suite good. I have one ,too. I have readed all your post and think you did great yob with your blog. Now I am dealing with my breast cancer and started my blog. Monday 16 december I'll have my fifth chemo. kisses from Croatia.

    ReplyDelete